Ozone Base V2
Ozone Base V2
Ozone Base V2
The Base is the choice for entry level to intermediate riders looking for a fun, confidence inspiring twin tip board.
Fun and Confidence Inspiring
- Intuitive and comfortable to ride
- Easy upwind riding
- Medium-Low Rocker and Medium-Soft Flex
- Progression for Entry level to Intermediate riders
Intuitive and Comfortable
It is intuitive and comfortable to ride, the Base will speed your progression from the first stages of learning through to getting airborne!
Progressive Freeride Outline
An optimized mix of a progressive freeride outline and a single concave bottom shape transitioning to flat towards the tips provides control and stability in all conditions.
Moderate to Low Rocker
The moderate to low rocker line facilitates early planing and makes upwind riding easy. The Base V2 offers an ultra smooth ride thanks to the forgiving medium-soft flex pattern keeping you comfortable even in choppy conditions.
Improve your Skills
With the Base you will have more time to spend concentrating on improving your skills, allowing you to quickly master your first turns, carves and jumps!
A-grade Paulownia Core
The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
Bio-based Epoxy Resin
Latest innovations in bio-based chemistry have allowed us to use a new epoxy resin which has 35% of its molecular structure derived from plant origin.
Highest Quality Fiberglass
Precise lamination using high quality Biaxal and UD Fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- A-Grade Paulownia Core - The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- A-grade 316 Stainless Steel inserts - Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Bio-based Epoxy Resin - Latest innovations in bio-based chemistry have allowed us to use a new epoxy resin which has 35% of its molecular structure derived from plant origin.
- Polymer Resin Rail - Flexible Polymer Resin rail with high impact and wear resistance.
Pads and Straps V2 - Having comfortable footpads and straps can be the difference between a good session and a bad one. Our V2 design provides the ultimate balance between performance and comfort to keep the good sessions rolling!
Our foot straps are ergonomically designed featuring Ultralon Performance Foam® and plush neoprene for the ultimate in comfort and control while providing a precise fit. Ultralon foam has an exceptional resistance to packing out, it doesn’t compress over time and has an outstanding formability enabling anatomical adaptation. Combined with the quick and easy velcro size adjustment, the strap provides a snug fit to all foot shapes and sizes or wetsuit booties.
We have designed our footpads to provide superior comfort, adaptability and strength. The multi-density foam pads combine a shock absorption base layer and a higher density top layer with precise contouring and texture for increased traction to keep your feet comfortably locked in. The baseplate is built strong with nine strap positions and five stance angle options allowing for uncompromised adaptability.Not included with board, but can be purchased separately.
- Fins V2 - Two fin designs offer the choice for solid edge hold or increased freedom. Choose the 45mm size for maximum grip while edging and taking off to boost. The 35mm size is perfect for freestyle riders using boots and for those looking for increased freedom while carving. Our V2 fins are precisely injection molded using advanced glass-filled nylon materials for high strength and wear resistance.
- Board Handle V2 - Strong and durable with a textured underside grip for maximum control during water starts to board offs.
Ozone is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Kites and Paragliders, created around a dedicated team of passionate riders and pilots that share the same outstanding passion for nature, exciting sports and progress. Their development of their own manufacturing facility and bespoke design software together with their commitment to offering full product life cycles makes them stand out.