Ozone Infinity V2Performance Lightwind
THE INFINITY UNIQUELY BLENDS A CLASSIC TWIN-TIP FREERIDE FEELING WITH IMPRESSIVE LIGHT WIND PERFORMANCE MAKING RIDING IN A BREEZE MORE EXCITING AND PROGRESSIVE.
Alive with speed and maneuverability, the Infinity redefines what we think of as a light wind board. It is livelier, lighter and smaller than other light wind specific boards - the Infinity motivates progression! It has range too; as the wind increases the Infinity remains smooth and controllable to ride thanks to its unique hybrid freeride-light wind outline. The Infinity V2 features updated 3D shaping at the tips and refined flex patterns for a smoother rider in chop and increased comfort on landings and when carving turns.
The double concave bottom shape going flat towards channeled tips and optimized rocker line provides early planning, continuous board speed through lulls and impressive upwind performance. Off centered inserts relieve stress on ankles while edging to ride upwind, this also allows for an easy load and pop in light breezes.Ideally suited for twin-tip riders who want simply to cruise, freeriders searching for high end light wind performance, all the way to freestyle addicts aspiring to throw unhooked tricks in a breeze.
Don’t find yourself sitting in desperation on the beach, take the Infinity and tear it up!
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Hybrid Freeride Lightwind Outline - Alive with speed and manoeuverability, the Infinity V1 redefines what we think of as a light wind board, it’s not dull and oversized like some others on the market - the Infinity motivates progression! It has range too; as the wind increases the Infinity remains smooth to ride thanks to its unique hybrid freeride-light wind outline.
- Double Concave and Tip Channels - Designed with a double concave bottom shape going flat towards channeled tips and optimized rocker line. This combination provides early planning, continuous board speed through lulls and impressive upwind performance.
- Cohesive Flex Patterns - The Infinity’s cohesive flex pattern provides control when loading up for bigger airs and the progressive flex towards the tips helps absorb landings smoothly.
- Grab Recess - Grab Recesses on both rails if riding without a handle.
- Off Centred Inserts - Off centered inserts relieve stress on ankles when edging to ride upwind, this also allows for an easy load and pop in light breezes.
- Highest Quality Fibreglass - Precise lamination using high quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- A-Grade Paulownia Core - The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- A-Grade 316 Stainless Steel Inserts - Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
Foot Pads and Straps V2 - not included with the board and can be purchased separately.
Ozone is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Kites and Paragliders, created around a dedicated team of passionate riders and pilots that share the same outstanding passion for nature, exciting sports and progress. Their development of their own manufacturing facility and bespoke design software together with their commitment to offering full product life cycles makes them stand out.