MBS Metal Matrix III Truck
What do you get when you combine seven years of MBS Matrix II customer feedback with cutting edge design and increased manufacturing precision? You guessed it! The MBS Matrix III trucks are finally here. Stronger? More precise? More Durable? More Stable? More Carvy? The Matrix III has granted all those wishes and more. Now even available in two width options: 400mm for riders wanting maximum agility / minimum weight, and 420mm for maximum stability and clearance for drive components. Your ride. Your choice!
- Multiple Shock Block positions for widest range of turning resistance ever possible. Crazy carvy, super stable, or anywhere in between.
- Optimized Shock Block shape and formula. 3 hardness’s available (sold separately)
- Tight manufacturing tolerances for unsurpassed turning precision.
- Redesigned kingpin interface eliminating metal on metal and welded sleeve. Over four times stronger than Matrix II in this area.
- Flippable design offers quick option for a shorter / higher set-up (awesome for freestyle).
- Oversized hollow square hanger profile for superior strength to weight ratio.
- Swappable axles. Add an extra 40mm width with 70mm axle upgrades (Pt # 12342 sold separately).
- Matte finish
Weight: 1.68 (lb) / 765 (g)
Width: 15.75 (in) / 400 (mm)
Hanger Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Axle Diameter: .472 (in) / 12 (mm)
Axle Material: CroMoly
Matrix III Trucks NOT compatible with older style Matrix II Shock Blocks.
About MBS Mountainboards
Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, CO, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season all year round. We are the original mountainboarding company and lead the industry in developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. We are dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders around the world.