Ozone Code V2Performance Freeride
THE CODE WAS OUR FIRST TWIN TIP MODEL AND HAS PROVEN TO BE AN OUTSTANDING ALL ROUND FREERIDE PERFORMANCE BOARD. NOW IN ITS SECOND VERSION OF DESIGN, THE CODE HAS BEEN FURTHER REFINED FOR INCREASED CONTROL AND UPWIND PERFORMANCE.
The Code V2 maintains the progressive outline and medium rocker of the V1, as well as the double concave bottom shape developed specifically for Intermediate to Advanced free riders. This perfected combination provides a smooth ride in choppy conditions and powerful carving performance.
New spine style channels at the tips increase edge hold and control for higher boosting and improved upwind performance. The Code V2 has amazing control in choppy water and remains ultra-smooth underfoot.
An updated flex pattern absorbs and controls fast landings, making engaged big air and kiteloops forgiving on touch down. In overpowered conditions, the swallow tip design combined with the new channels helps the board maintain an edge allowing perfect load up for big boosts.
The Code V2 has excellent carving performance as it flows effortlessly from rail to rail. It’s stable in fast power carves and provides a very fluid direct onward drive. The board gains speed fast and drives hard upwind, delivering great response.
One of the main frustrations riders have on the water is the amount of spray they get in the face, the Code V2 addresses this problem and practically eliminates spray!
We love to see people enjoying themselves on the water, our aim with the Code V2 is to make riding even more engaging and easy to handle. The Code V2 fits a diverse range of riding styles and levels from free riding, cruising, big air, freestyle and unhooked freestyle. Equally at home in flat water, chop and waves, it’s a high performing all rounder that comes alive the second it hits the water.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Freeride Outline - The Freeride round-style outline provides excellent carving performance from a small to wide carving radius, plus solid high wind control and edge retention for boosting even when overpowered.
- Swallow Tips - Swallow shaped tips allow a strong edge hold without the feeling of being locked on a rail, while increasing stability and control when carving. This gives a strong edge hold and positive feel when carving or loading and releasing off the water during a jump.
- Highest Quality Fibreglass - Precise lamination using high quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- Grab Recess - Grab Recesses on both rails if riding without a handle.
- Double Concave Bottom Shape - The Double Concave Bottom Shape transitioning to flat towards the tips provides a smooth ride in choppy conditions and powerful carving performance with good grip. It also helps to absorb and control fast landings, making engaged big air and kiteloops forgiving on touch down.
- Continuous Medium Rocker with Medium Flex - The continuous medium rocker combined with a medium all-round flex offers a smooth ride with ultimate control in heavy chop, good upwind performance, optimized pop and soft landings.
- A-Grade Paulownia Core - The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- A-Grade 316 Stainless Steel Inserts - Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Foot Pads and Straps V2 - Having comfortable footpads and straps can be the difference between a good session and a bad one. Our V2 design provides the ultimate balance between performance and comfort to keep the good sessions rolling!Our foot straps are ergonomically designed featuring Ultralon Performance Foam® and plush neoprene for the ultimate in comfort and control while providing a precise fit. Ultralon foam has an exceptional resistance to packing out, it doesn’t compress over time and has an outstanding formability enabling anatomical adaptation. Combined with the quick and easy velcro size adjustment, the strap provides a snug fit to all foot shapes and sizes or wetsuit booties.We have designed our footpads to provide superior comfort, adaptability and strength. The multi-density foam pads combine a shock absorption base layer and a higher density top layer with precise contouring and texture for increased traction to keep your feet comfortably locked in. The baseplate is built strong with nine strap positions and five stance angle options allowing for uncompromised adaptability.
Ozone is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Kites and Paragliders, created around a dedicated team of passionate riders and pilots that share the same outstanding passion for nature, exciting sports and progress. Their development of their own manufacturing facility and bespoke design software together with their commitment to offering full product life cycles makes them stand out.