Ozone Infinity V3
The Infinity V3 is the latest generation of Ozone's performance lightwind twintip. This is great to have as a second board for light days or for heavier riders.
The Infinity uniquely blends a classic twin-tip freeride feeling with impressive light wind performance making riding in a breeze more exciting and progressive.
Alive with speed
- Performance Lightwind
- Classic twin-tip feeling
- Impressive upwind drive
- Hybrid Fiberglass and Carbon layup
- All rider levels
Alive with speed and maneuverability, the Infinity redefines what we think of as a light wind board.
Hybrid freeride-light wind outline
It is livelier, lighter and smaller than other light wind specific boards – the Infinity motivates progression! It has range too; as the wind increases the Infinity remains smooth and controllable to ride thanks to its unique hybrid freeride-light wind outline.
New hybrid Biax Fiberglass and UD Carbon Beam layup
The third version of the Infinity features a new hybrid Biax Fiberglass and UD Carbon Beam layup. This new construction reduces weight, increases flex at the tips and increases response from the center of the board, making for a smoother ride in chop with improved comfort in landings and carving turns.
Continuous board speed
The double concave bottom shape going flat towards channeled tips and optimized rocker line provides early planning, continuous board speed through lulls and impressive upwind performance.
Off centered inserts
Off centred inserts relieve stress on ankles while edging to ride upwind, this also allows for an easy load and pop in light breezes.
Tear it up!
Ideally suited for twin-tip riders who want simply to cruise, freeriders searching for high end light wind performance, all the way to freestyle addicts aspiring to throw unhooked tricks in a breeze. Don’t find yourself sitting in desperation on the beach, take the Infinity and tear it up!
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Highest Quality Fibreglass and Carbon - Precise lamination using high quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- Bio Based Epoxy - Latest innovations in bio-based chemistry have allowed us to use a new epoxy resin which has 35% of its molecular structure derived from plant origin.
- A-Grade Paulownia Core - The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- A-Grade 316 Stainless Steel Inserts - Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Polymer Resin Rail - Flexible Polymer Resin rail with high impact and wear resistance.
- Fins V2 - Two fin designs offer the choice for solid edge hold or increased freedom. Choose the 45mm size for maximum grip while edging and taking off to boost. The 35mm size is perfect for freestyle riders using boots and for those looking for increased freedom while carving. Our V2 fins are precisely injection molded using advanced glass-filled nylon materials for high strength and wear resistance.
- Board Handle V2 - Strong and durable with a textured underside grip for maximum control during water starts to board offs.
- Foot Pads and Straps V2 - not included with the board and can be purchased separately.
Ozone is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Kites and Paragliders, created around a dedicated team of passionate riders and pilots that share the same outstanding passion for nature, exciting sports and progress. Their development of their own manufacturing facility and bespoke design software together with their commitment to offering full product life cycles makes them stand out.