Sooruz Guru Pro 3/2 Fullsuit Chest Zip
Fullsuit 3/2 Chest-zip GURU PRO -Oysterprene
Sooruz's highest performing wetsuit, made using their Oysterprene Y7 - the softest and lightest material in their range. It's covered with recycled polyester and nylon fabric all water-laminated for high performance. Here at New Rock Surf we've been using the 4/3 and 6/5/4 Guru+ and Guru Pro's for coming on 3 years and we've been extremely happy with how they've performed and lasted.
Oysterprene: foam made from oyster shell powder.
- The seams are sewn and glued (GBS) and reinforced on the inside with our ultra-soft neoprene strips for added durability and warmth.
- Recycled polyester Storm-Dry inner lining on the upper thighs, stomach and back. (comfort, warmth + quick drying)
- Black Diamond on the back, exclusive Soöruz windproof, water-repellent and flexible material.
- Finishing touches: Thermofused fused edge sleeve ends + glue strip for durability and debossed back knees for comfort when flexing.
- Chest Zip or Zip-Free opening system.
Ideal for surfing and wakeboarding.
Soöruz was created byriders for riders. Constantly innovating and adapting products to the needs of riders by following the evolution of their sports and making products in direct cooperation with them. That’s how the “Rider’s vision” concept was born. It has become the official slogan of the brand. The brand has put eco values at the core of their business and are pioneers in the development of Oysterprene.