H22 Sooruz GURU+ 6/5/4 Fullsuit Hood CZ
Warmest fullsuit made with Oysterprene
Sooruz's warmest wetsuit combining performance, eco-friendliness and warmth. Made using their Oysterprene Y7 - the softest and lightest material in their range. It's covered with recycled polyester and nylon fabric all water-laminated for high performance. Here at New Rock Surf we've been using the 4/3 and 6/5/4 Guru+ and Guru Pro's for coming on 3 years and we've been extremely happy with how they've performed and lasted.
Oysterprene: foam made from oyster shell powder.
- Integrated Hood with Storm Dry lining to keep your even warmer during winter sessions.
- The seams are sewn and glued (GBS), reinforced on the inside with our ultra soft neoprene strips and on the outside with our glue line on the seams for maximum waterproofness.
- Recycled polyester Storm-Dry inner lining from chest to ankles for even more warmth (comfort, warmth + quick drying)
- Black Diamond in the back, exclusive Sooruz windproof, water-repellent and flexible material.
- Finishing touches: Thermofused sleeve ends fused edge pinched + glue strip for more durability and back of knees debossed for more comfort when flexing.
- Chest-Zip opening system, easy to put on and limits water entry.
versatile wetsuit to ride without ever being cold.
OYSTERPRENE© is used in our most flexible and efficient neoprene which are our expert and pro range (Guru+, Guru & GuruWind). The process consists in replacing the limestone by a natural, recycled and renewable product made from grinding of oyster shells. This solution allows us not to loose any of the wetsuits technical efficiency. While helping to improve our environmental footprint without additionnal cost to the customer. We are pleased to make this innovation available for big market players, and proud to know that a major will rely on our technology from winter 2020.
Soöruz was created byriders for riders. Constantly innovating and adapting products to the needs of riders by following the evolution of their sports and making products in direct cooperation with them. That’s how the “Rider’s vision” concept was born. It has become the official slogan of the brand. The brand has put eco values at the core of their business and are pioneers in the development of Oysterprene.