Sooruz Fullsuit Men's 5/4/3 CZ Guru Wind - Navy
Sooruz' most performing wetsuit for the Wind.
Made of Oysterprene Y6 our softest and lightest material. It's covered with polyester and recycled nylon fabric all water-laminated for high performance.
Oysterprene: foam made from oyster shell powder, created by Soöruz.
- Wind development: Velcro ankles, water outlets at the calves, anti-tetanus cut of the forearms.
- The seams are sewn and glued (GBS) and reinforced on the inside with our ultra-soft neoprene strips for increased durability and warmth
- Recycled polyester Storm-Dry inner lining on upper thighs belly and back. (comfort warmth + quick drying)
- Black Diamond on the belly and the back, exclusive windbreaker and water repellent Soöruz material to protect you from the wind.
- Finishing touches: Thermofused fused edge sleeve ends + glue strip for durability and debossed back knees for comfort when flexing.
- Chest-Zip opening system with its Batwing to retain water that seeps through the zip.(also exists in Back-Zip)
Ideal for Windsurf Kite & Wing wind sports.
Soöruz was created byriders for riders. Constantly innovating and adapting products to the needs of riders by following the evolution of their sports and making products in direct cooperation with them. That’s how the “Rider’s vision” concept was born. It has become the official slogan of the brand. The brand has put eco values at the core of their business and are pioneers in the development of Oysterprene.