SIC Raptor Wing Foil Board (110L, 120L, 130L)
The SIC Maui Raptor board sizes feature a fuller nose shape than the Raptor Pro, offering more volume up front for increased stability when learning and in lighter winders.
Learning and progressing
Board shapes focused on intermediate / evolution wing foiling, with more forgiving outline and better stability when not foiling. 3x sizes that should be the first boards you might buy after your first steps in Wing Foiling school.
The Raptor shape has a more forgiving outline and better stability when not foiling. Three sizes give the first-time foiler lots of volume options to choose from, and the 5.8 size is a great intermediate option for those beginners ready to progress to a smaller size after taking a wing foiling lesson.
5'8 110L max rider weight 100Kg
5'11 120L max rider weight 110Kg
6'2 130L max rider weight 120Kg
- SUPERFLY X (SFX) CONSTRUCTION - For lightweight, durability, and performance
- FULL NOSE OUTLINE AND STRAIGHT TAIL ROCKER - Providing stability while paddling and smooth lift-off
- REAR FOIL PLACEMENT AND VOLUME DISTRIBUTION - For easy launching
- NARROWER FOOT STRAP PLACEMENT - For wing foiling and more dynamic turning
- DOUBLE SLOTTED FIN BOX TRACKS FOR PLATE MOUNT SYSTEM - For secure mounting of foil
- DIAMOND-GROOVE TEXTURED EVA DECK PAD - For traction and grip Kicktail pad Assist with turning
About SIC MAUI
Like many a master shaper Mark Raaphorst did his time and paid his dues before setting up his own repair shop. He got hooked on SUP as soon as they started to appear on Maui and he very quickly found a way to combine his knowledge of moulded technology with his new passion. Before long SIC boards were winning almost every race they entered.