MBS Colt 90 - Constellation
The Colt 90 is an awesome entry-level mountainboard that is designed to get people into the downhill or kite landboarding.
The Colt 90 is an awesome entry-level mountainboard that is designed to get people into the downhill or kite side of the sport.
This year's Colt 90 has undergone more improvements than ever before. We upgraded the tyres to MBS T1 tyres which use our specially formulated high-rebound rubber material maing this year's Colt 90 more than twice as fast as last year's. Next we upgraded the Colt 90's tube material to high-grade butyl rubber. This has reduced air loss and flats to little more than a memory. Other wheel improvements include genuine MBS rubber-shielded 12x28mm bearings and Rockstar II hubs. The tyre and hub upgrade gives us fantastic weight savings.
Finally, to prove we are serious about allowing this board to be pushed harder than ever before we also upgraded its ATS axles from 9.5 to 12mm to match the diameter of the Matrix axles. This massively improves strength and durability.
In addition to the obvious performance enhancements these upgrades offer they have made the Colt 90 more compatible with the rest of the line so the choice to one day upgrade your hubs or trucks is as simple as that. We've replaced compatibility charts with compatibility.
- Deck - Colt 90 (Constellation)
- Trucks - ATS.12
- Bindings - F1
- Tyres - T1
- Hubs - Rockstar II
- Bearing - 12x28mm
- Part Description - Colt 90
- Rider Style - Learning to Mountainboard and Kiteboard
- Overall Weight - 6.6 (kg) / 14.6 (lb)
- Overall Length - 105.2 (c) / 41.4 (in)
- Axle to Axle Length - 85.2 (c) / 33.5 (in)
- Deck Construction - Maple Deck
- Stiffness - Stiff
- Graphic Material - Maple
- Grip Tape - 46 Grit - Alum. Oxide
- Deck Tip Angle - 20
- Deck Length - 90.2 (c) / 35.5 (in)
- Deck Width - 22.0 (c) / 8.7 (in)
- Deck Weight - 1.9 (kg) / 4.2 (lb)
- Truck Type - ATS. 12
- Truck Material - Die-Cast Alum. Hanger and Base; Cromoly axle
- King Pin - CrMo
- Suspension - Orange Bushing
- Axle Width - 40.0 (c) / 15.8 (in)
- Axle Diameter - 12mm (Solid)
- Hub Type - Rockstar II
- Color - Black
- Accepts Bearing Size (OD) - 28mm
- Bearing - 12x28mm
- Tyre Type - T1 (8") - 200x50
- Tyre Color - Black
- Binding Type - F1
- Hardware Type - Black Zinc / Nickel
- Grab Handle - Drilling Required
- Brake Compatible - Yes
- Brake Included? - No
- Assembly - Wheels Off Component Pack
- Overall Length with Matrix - 114.4 (c)
- Overall Length with Vector - 109.1 (c)
- Overall Length with ATS - 108.7 (c)
About MBS Mountainboards
Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, CO, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season all year round. We are the original mountainboarding company and lead the industry in developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. We are dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders around the world.