MBS Pro Pads
MBS Pro level pad set
Includes 2 Knee Pads, 2 Elbow Pads and 2 Wrist Guards. The MBS Pro Pads are the best option for anyone wanting to push the limits of their riding. Thanks to their large coverage area, quality materials, and close attention to construction details, these pads will make sure you spend more time riding and less time bandaging. New improvements include 1200D nylon (upgrade from 600D) for improved durability, contoured 18mm knee pad foam for increased shock absorption and better knee pad centering, new rip-proof stitching design on elbow pad straps, wider elbow padding, and stylin new graphics.
- Color Coded for easy size recognition (Small = Yellow, Medium = Green, Large = Red, Extra Large = Blue)
- Super Durable 1200 Denier Nylon outer skin.
- Comfortable 12, 14 & 18mm EVA Foam padding.
- High-impact PP protective shells and splint.
- Adjustable velcro straps.
- Open back knee pad design allows you to put pads on without taking off shoes.
4' 6" - 5' = S
5' - 5'6" = M
5'7" - 6' = L
6'+ = XL
In general you will want the pads to fit tight as to not move around during a fall.
About MBS Mountainboards
Founded in 1993 in Colorado Springs, CO, MBS pioneered the sport of mountainboarding to extend the snowboard season all year round. We are the original mountainboarding company and lead the industry in developing innovative and high performance mountainboard products. We are dedicated to the advancement of the sport and its riders around the world.