Ozone Code V3
Performance Freeride twintip - As ridden by Jamie Overbeek in King of the Air. This classic freeride shape has pulled in tips to help it cut through chop. It is slightly more forgiving and softer than the Torque, allowing it to perform well in chop.
The Code V3 fits an impressive range of rider levels and styles, free ride, cruising, big air and unhooked freestyle.
The aim of the Code is to make riding more engaging and easier to progress. We love to see people enjoying themselves on the water, take the Code V3 and explore the endless possibilities this board has to offer! Equally at home in flat water, chop and waves, it’s a high performing all rounder that comes alive the second it hits the water.
The third version of the Code features a new hybrid Biax Fiberglass and UD Carbon layup. This new construction reduces weight, increases flex at the tips and increases response from the center of the board. Combining a medium flex and rocker the Code V3 absorbs and controls fast landings, making engaged big air and kiteloops forgiving on touch down. The hull design has been updated with a double concave blending into tri-spine channels at the tips. This provides incredible grip to confidently ride with speed and power for big boosts or driving hard upwind.
The Freeride round-style outline provides excellent carving performance and direct drive that is ultra smooth in choppy conditions. Swallow shaped tips allow a strong edge hold without the feeling of being locked on a rail, while increasing stability and control.
- All Round Freeride Performance
- Medium Rocker and Medium Flex
- Hybrid Fiberglass and Carbon layup
- Progressive Outline with Amazing Control
- Intermediate to Advanced Free Riders
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- A-Grade Paulownia Core - The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- Highest Quality Fibreglass - Precise lamination using high quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- Polymer Resin Rail - Precise lamination using high quality Biaxal Fiberglass and UD Carbon layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, Flexible Polymer Resin rail with high impact and wear resistance.
- Bio-based Epoxy Resin - Precise lamination using high quality Biaxal Fiberglass and UD Carbon layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, Latest innovations in bio-based chemistry have allowed us to use a new epoxy resin which has 35% of its molecular structure derived from plant origin.
- A-Grade 316 Stainless Steel Inserts - Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Fins V2 - Two fin designs offer the choice for solid edge hold or increased freedom. Choose the 45mm size for maximum grip while edging and taking off to boost. The 35mm size is perfect for freestyle riders using boots and for those looking for increased freedom while carving. Our V2 fins are precisely injection molded using advanced glass-filled nylon materials for high strength and wear resistance.
- Board Handle V2 - Strong and durable with a textured underside grip for maximum control during water starts to board offs.
Foot Pads and Straps V2 -not included with board and can be purchased separately.
|129 x 38 cm
|132 x 39 cm
|135 x 40 cm
|138 x 41 cm
|141 x 42 cm
|144 x 43 cm
Ozone is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Kites and Paragliders, created around a dedicated team of passionate riders and pilots that share the same outstanding passion for nature, exciting sports and progress. Their development of their own manufacturing facility and bespoke design software together with their commitment to offering full product life cycles makes them stand out.