Ozone Connect Snow V4 Harness
Ozone are the only brand building dedicated snowkiting harnesses. Whilst you can get away with a climbing harness, the lack of padding can make them pretty uncomfortable. This version comes with a spreader bar which sets it apart and makes it ideal for snow kiting and land kiting.
The Connect Snow V4 harness is ideal for all snow or land kiters with the added support and ease-of-use of a stainless steel spreader bar. New smaller size now also available
Designed for comfort, support and flexibility with ergonomic shaping and enhanced load distribution. This harness is perfect to wear over or under your snow gear. The removable leg straps make this a very universal harness for use on snow or land.
Like all our accessories and hardware, the Connect Snow harness is produced with care and expertise in our own factory.
HIGH QUALITY ALUMINIUM
Featuring high quality aluminium adjustment buckles on the spreader bar and leg straps.
WILL NOT RIDE UP
The Connect Snow harness has been designed similar to a rock climbing harness so that it will not ride up.
- Spreader bar - The Spreader Bar attaches directly to both the harness and the leg straps reducing spreader bar upward twist. Extra padding and neoprene covered for comfort.
- Aluminium buckles - High quality extra strong aluminium adjustment buckles are easy to open and close. This makes fitting on the harness very easy even under snow gear. Smooth adjustment reduces wear on webbing.
- Ergonomic shaping - Increased support through wider and improved ergonomic shaped panelling. The load is distributed evenly over a larger area.
- Strong Internal Structure - Plastic layers along the back section with full length webbing support for ideal load distribution and extra strength.
- Removable leg support straps - Colour coded, lightweight and comfortable leg straps with neoprene lining for a strong grip/hold on winter clothing. The leg straps are connected at an ergonomic angle distributing vertical loads between the attachment point and leg padding. They can be easily removed or fitted under your snow pants without having to take them off.
- Lightweight Construction - Strong yet lightweight construction for backcountry touring – starting at only 970 grams (approx.)
- Technical backpack connection - Female buckles on each side connect directly with Frenzy and Summit technical backpacks. Simply unclip the waist strap from the backpack, remove it and click the bag straps into the harness.
- Comfort Grip Fit - Extra padded areas for increased comfort and neoprene lining for a strong grip/hold on winter clothing. It also protects better against the cold.
- Webbing loop attachments - Attach a grab handle or ropes for pulling sledges to the webbing loops on each side of the harness.
|79 - 96cm
|31.1 - 37.8in
Ozone is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Kites and Paragliders, created around a dedicated team of passionate riders and pilots that share the same outstanding passion for nature, exciting sports and progress. Their development of their own manufacturing facility and bespoke design software together with their commitment to offering full product life cycles makes them stand out.