Ozone Connect Wing V2 Harness
Wing harnesses can be a divisive issue, but if you do decide you want one - there are plenty of good reasons why. The Connect Wing V2 does away with the conventional spreader bar and hook for a more slim line, lightweight set up, whilst still offering plenty of support.
A streamlined, lightweight harness for riders looking for high levels of comfort and support. Now locking into position more securely, versatility is maintained with a new sliding hook and two leash / QR connection points.
Lightweight, Full Support
The Connect Wing V2 is an all-new, lightweight, full support harness that focuses purely on the needs of the rider; nothing more.
The sliding hook allows your body to rotate freely and is much more comfortable when riding toeside. There is less rotational force through the harness and it will remain centred on your body.
The sliding hook can also be moved to the side and folded down if you need to lie on your board to paddle, or to re-mount the board if you find that difficult with the hook in front of you.
The harness shell is tougher and features an inner neoprene layer that locks into position on a rider’s back, providing excellent support, but also more comfort with the soft internal foam padding.
- Stretch velcro and neoprene belt holds harness securely and comfortably in position
- Soft internal foam padding with inner neoprene layer
- Sliding hook, folds out of the way when you’re laying on board
- Folding hook is also less likely to ding board if you land on the deck
- Webbing strap takes the load from sliding hook
- 2x Leash Line / QR connection points – choose your preference
- Strong buckle closure with adjustment
- Webbing strap retainers
- Lightweight starting at approx. 380 grams (including sliding hook)
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL
Ozone is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Kites and Paragliders, created around a dedicated team of passionate riders and pilots that share the same outstanding passion for nature, exciting sports and progress. Their development of their own manufacturing facility and bespoke design software together with their commitment to offering full product life cycles makes them stand out.