Ozone Enduro V3
The Enduro is just one of those kites that does it all well. It is not the best wave kite, but it still rips in the waves, likewise it is not the best boosting kite, but there are no kites which can do both as well as the Enduro. It is a great freestyle kite too. If we were to only be able to take one kite and we wanted to do it all, the Enduro is what we would take.
The Enduro is an all time favourite around the glode, it is recognised as one of the best go to kites on the market. It is incredibly versatile for any style and any conditions, with the Enduro V3 you will be ripping!The Enduro V3 is a mid aspect ratio kite combined with our market leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offering outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines - freeriding, freestyle and wave riding. It incorporates an Open-C shape, semi swept leading edge and square wing-tip design, resulting in a large de-power range, amazing progressive handling, boost for jumping and drift in the waves.
The V3 takes the legendary Ozone feeling to the next level, refinements to the sail shape and tension reduces sail luff at low angles of attack and increases stability overall. To further improve the V3’s performance it features our new extensively tested material combination. Our new triple rip-stop canopy material with advanced ultra flex coatings improves feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Struts it improves strength, durability and longevity.
4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction - World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Designed with OZ-CAD - The FUTURE is NOW - All Ozone kites and wings are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with features specifically tailored to the unique forms and structures of technical inflatable and foil kites and wings. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our products continues.
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple ripstop canopy and dacron material - Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of technical performance materials for marine sports, setting the benchmark in quality with proven superiority in dynamic strength and durability. Our new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics and features an advanced ultra flex coating, further enhancing our unique Ozone feeling making for a smoother ride especially in gusty conditions. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is incredibly strong and reliable. It’s used in areas requiring rigidity and stability, the leading edge, struts, wingtips and reinforcement areas.
- Internal reinforcements - What’s on the inside counts too – internal reinforcements for improved strength and durability; such as a Double layered Dacron + Insignia taped Leading Edge closing seam with high strength threads.
- Double stitched folded seams - Sail canopy seams are stitched, folded, and then stitched again for a clean and strong connection of the panels.
- Load Distribution Panels - Dacron reinforcements are used on all loaded areas for enhanced load distribution. This means all loads are spread evenly into the sail ensuring the kite flies and performs at its best.
- Direct Connect Struts - Our Direct Connect construction method improves load distribution between the Leading Edge, Struts and Canopy. The Struts are connected directly to the Leading Edge with internal reinforcements and external webbing. This unique construction method ensures clean profiles are maintained with the optimum canopy tension
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts - The Leading Edge and Struts are reinforced in high stress areas to ensure the kite canopy remains in shape and performs at its best.
- Reinforced Trailing Edge - Double layer Teijin ripstop Trailing Edge strip with an internal light weight Dyneema reinforcement – this reduces canopy wear and helps to maintain optimum Trailing Edge tension as designed. The Dyneema line also reduces any potential stretch at the Trailing Edge.
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads - Leading Edge bumpers are often large and unnecessary cosmetic items. At Ozone we build our kites and wings for performance and durability using the best materials & components available. Any areas requiring scuff protection we use a lightweight durable material with superior abrasion resistance, while keeping a low profile in order to reduce drag and maintain performance.
- Unique bladder construction - Our bladders are constructed in-house with advanced custom built welding machines. Double layered sections are applied to any potential wear areas.
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors - The Anti-Snag line deflectors prevent bridles and lines from tangling around the wing tip. Safety is increased when launching with a partner and water re-launch is made easier.
- Variable Bridle Geometry - Quick and easy to change with no extra lines to add or remove.
- Freeride – The ideal balance in performance and feeling for all-round riding in any conditions. The Freeride setting is the middle knot on the VBG Pigtails (factory setting).
- Wave/Foil – Decreases bar pressure and increases steering reactivity in all states of power and de-power. It is easier to turn the kite while de-powered when riding a wave or hydro foiling. The Wave/Foil setting is the upper knot on the VBG Pigtails.
- Freestyle – Increases sheeting bar pressure, increases power in kite loops and increases pop for unhooked tricks. If you prefer a heavier and direct feel this could be the setting for you. The Freestyle setting is the lower knot on the VBG Pigtail
- 4-line Pulley-less System - NO pulleys, NO problems. We design all our inflatable kites without pulleys, to inherit the unique Ozone feeling and performance across our range.
- One-Pump Inflation System - The One Pump inflation system enables quick and easy setup with single point inflation of the kite. All Struts are connected to the Leading Edge via inflation points – air will flow through the hose to inflate the entire kite. Clips seal the hose connecting the Struts and Leading Edge to prevent unwanted airflow in case of damage.
- High volume inflate/deflate valve - A high volume valve makes inflation and deflation quick and easy. Pumping is a breeze thanks to the high airflow rate, while the internal seal engages to stop any air coming out under pressure. Unscrew the bottom of the valve to deflate.
- Back-line trimming options - Customise your handling and bar pressure with the back line bridle attachments. Closer to the Leading Edge for slower turn speed and more bar pressure, or closer to the Trailing Edge for faster turn speed and less bar pressure.
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens - Soft Battens strategically positioned along the Trailing Edge provide canopy support and reduce flutter, enhancing kite feedback to the rider and also reducing canopy material wear.
- Fool proof line connectors - Fool proof line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.
ALL NEW TRIPLE RIPSTOP DACRON AND CANOPY MATERIALS
The V3 takes the legendary Ozone feeling to the next level, featuring our new extensively tested triple rip-stop material combination. The new triple rip-stop canopy material is 15% stronger with reduced elongation characteristics, combined with an advanced ultra flex coating improving feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Struts it improves strength, durability and longevity. Further refinements to the sail shape and tension reduces sail luff at low angles of attack and increases stability overall.
Bar sold separately. We recommend the Contact Water Control System.
Wind RangeBased on 80kg average rider
Kite Only - Kite, Bag, Repair pack, Bridle options
Ozone is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Kites and Paragliders, created around a dedicated team of passionate riders and pilots that share the same outstanding passion for nature, exciting sports and progress. Their development of their own manufacturing facility and bespoke design software together with their commitment to offering full product life cycles makes them stand out.