Sooruz Water Kitevest Open
This impact vest is designed for kitesurfing and windsurfing. It would also work for wingfoiling. The padding is positioned in a way to allow you to wear a harness. With the increased popularity of foiling and big air kiteboarding, where the impact with the water has increased, then you see more people choosing to wear impact vests like this.
Vest developed for Kitesurfing and Windsurfing
Foam - 3/4' - 19 mm
Floatation aid vest
- Compatible with the harness
- The shoulders are covered with a "thick velvet" effect fabric, a relief that differentiates the vest with class.
- The rest of the vest is made of Heavy Duty fabric, very resistant and flexible.
- Patch woven on the heart
- Recycled polyester interior fabrics
- Limestone Neoprene
- Water-based glue for the lamination of fabrics
Soöruz was created byriders for riders. Constantly innovating and adapting products to the needs of riders by following the evolution of their sports and making products in direct cooperation with them. That’s how the “Rider’s vision” concept was born. It has become the official slogan of the brand. The brand has put eco values at the core of their business and are pioneers in the development of Oysterprene.